Tuesday 15 March 2011

Pray For Japan

March 11th 2011

I got back from my school and know nothing to do. Bored, I turned on the TV. And you know what, I got shocked ! Tsunami in Japan ?! what the heck ? is it for real ? and the tv said that it was approaching my country, Indonesia! Oh God, I don't know what to do.

Since the news was not really clear, I opened internet and DANG! I stunned for a while, it was such a heart-rending disaster ! a lot of people was suffering and the buildings got damaged heavily. I can do nothing but pray :'(

March 15th 2011

I opened twitter and saw this link It makes me realized..
"We, humans, are a big creatures, but we are small than smaller ."
Thanks God, for making me realized before it was too late . And still, I pray for Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment